"Does it not seem a vast waste of valuable human material that the pioneers of thought, those who by their genius dare to clear unknown paths in the arts and sciences and in government, should have to conform to the dictates of that non-creative, slow-moving mass, the majority? An appeal to the majority is a resort to force and not an appeal to intelligence; the majority is always ignorant, and by increasing the majority we multiply ignorance. The majority is incapable of initiative, its attitude being one of opposition toward everything that is new. If it had been left to the majority, the world would never have had the steamboat, the railroad, the telegraph, or any of the conveniences of modern life." ~ Charles Sprading
Bitcoin Obliterates 'The State Theory Of Money'
Search This Site
- Who Are the Revolutionaries in a Free Market Revolution?
- A Very Short Q&A on Money, Banking and the Great Recession
- How the Constitution Enabled Socialism and Fascism in America
- Plaguing Economic Thinking: Three Myths About Inflation, Consumption and Oil Prices
- Had Enough Government 'Regulation' Yet?
12 hours 50 min ago
13 hours 12 min ago
13 hours 17 min ago
14 hours 37 min ago
16 hours 38 min ago
18 hours 9 sec ago
21 hours 22 min ago
22 hours 19 min ago
22 hours 28 min ago
23 hours 11 min ago