"A human group transforms itself into a crowd when it suddenly responds to a suggestion rather than to reasoning, to an image rather than to an idea, to an affirmation rather than to proof, to the repetition of a phrase rather than to arguments, to prestige rather than to competence." ~ Jean-Francois Revel
Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- The Chinese Water Torture, Sort Of Page Paul Hein
- So, It’s Illegal To Feed The Homeless Now… Web link Westernerd
- Another Day, Another Cop Shoots a Dog Web link Westernerd
- Dr. Mengele Makes A Comeback As Mad Scientists Play With Genetics Web link A. Magnus
- In the UK You Can Now Only Buy Heirloom Seeds if You Are Part of a Private Members Club Web link Bradley Keyes