"No government of the left has done as much for the poor as capitalism has. Even when it comes to the redistribution of income, the left talks the talk but the free market walks the walk. What do the poor most need? They need to stop being poor. And how can that be done, on a mass scale, except by an economy that creates vastly more wealth? Yet the political left has long had a remarkable lack of interest in how wealth is created. As far as they are concerned, wealth exists somehow and the only interesting question is how to redistribute it." ~ Thomas Sowell
Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- Through Thick and Thin: Ahoy! Page Mark Davis
- Chicago to Implement Street Pole Spy Boxes in the Name of ‘Safety’ Web link Melinda L. Secor
- After 50 Years, Washington Has Lost the War on Poverty Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Day I Left My Son In The Car Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Heart Association’s Junk Science Diet Web link Bradley Keyes