"Can the real Constitution be restored? Probably not. Too many Americans depend on government money under programs the Constitution doesn't authorize, and money talks with an eloquence Shakespeare could only envy. Ignorant people don't understand The Federalist Papers, but they understand government checks with their names on them." ~ Joseph Sobran
Log from Blammo is all talk and no action--or at least no action that he will ever confess. By day, he works as an insignificant cog in a corporate machine, pounding away at curly braces and semicolons until the instructions are simple enough that stupid machines can follow them. One day, he hopes to write a program for autonomous worker androids that is even one-tenth as successful as the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Log from Blammo
- Through Thick and Thin: Ahoy! Page Mark Davis
- Chicago to Implement Street Pole Spy Boxes in the Name of ‘Safety’ Web link Melinda L. Secor
- After 50 Years, Washington Has Lost the War on Poverty Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Day I Left My Son In The Car Web link Bradley Keyes
- The Heart Association’s Junk Science Diet Web link Bradley Keyes