"Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them -- and then, the opportunity to choose." ~ C. Wright Mills
RECENT COMMENTS BY D. Saul Weiner
- The State as Morality Play Page Bob Wallace
- How to Hurt the Poor Page B.R. Merrick
- Why Financial Regulation is Doomed to Fail Web link Don Stacy
- Why Minarchists Are the Enemy Page Per Bylund
- Ten Reasons Why Statism Is (Nearly) Universally Accepted and a Brief Note on Why It Matters to Know Them Page Jakub Bozydar W...
- 1 of 3