"The whole gospel of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence: Hate the man who is better off than you are. Never under any circumstances admit that his success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others. Never under any circumstances admit that your own failure may be owing to your own weakness, or that the failure of anyone else may be due to his own defects - his laziness, incompetence, improvidence, or stupidity." ~ Henry Hazlitt
RECENT COMMENTS BY D. Saul Weiner
- The State as Morality Play Page Bob Wallace
- How to Hurt the Poor Page B.R. Merrick
- Why Financial Regulation is Doomed to Fail Web link Don Stacy
- Why Minarchists Are the Enemy Page Per Bylund
- Ten Reasons Why Statism Is (Nearly) Universally Accepted and a Brief Note on Why It Matters to Know Them Page Jakub Bozydar W...
- 1 of 3