"We are discreet sheep; we wait to see how the drove is going, and then go with the drove. We have two opinions: one private, which we are afraid to express; and another one - the one we use - which we force ourselves to wear to please Mrs. Grundy, until habit makes us comfortable in it, and the custom of defending it presently makes us love it, adore it, and forget how pitifully we came by it." ~ Mark Twain
RECENT COMMENTS BY D. Saul Weiner
- The State as Morality Play Page Bob Wallace
- How to Hurt the Poor Page B.R. Merrick
- Why Financial Regulation is Doomed to Fail Web link Don Stacy
- Why Minarchists Are the Enemy Page Per Bylund
- Ten Reasons Why Statism Is (Nearly) Universally Accepted and a Brief Note on Why It Matters to Know Them Page Jakub Bozydar W...
- 1 of 3