"The most absurd apology for authority and law is that they serve to diminish crime. Aside from the fact that the State is itself the greatest criminal, breaking every written and natural law, stealing in the form of taxes, killing in the form of war and capital punishment, it has come to an absolute standstill in coping with crime. It has failed utterly to destroy or even minimize the horrible scourge of its own creation." ~ Emma Goldman
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY ReverendDraco
- 11 States Now Have More People on Welfare Than They Do Employed! Web link Bradley Keyes
- Limbic Linguistics Page Emmett Harris
- Feminist Myths: The Pay Gap, Domestic Violence, and Rape Culture Page carlos_morales
- The Good Guys Are NOT Coming to Save Us Page Freeman's Persp...
- Dear President Obama: This Is How You Can Solve the Gun Problem Page Leonidas
- 1 of 6