Pity the poor, wretched, timid soul, too faint hearted to resist his oppressors. He sings the songs of the damned, 'I cannot resist, I have too much to lose, they might take my property or confiscate my earnings, what would my family do, how would they survive?' He hides behind pretended family responsibility, failing to see that the most glorious legacy that we can bequeath to our posterity is liberty!" ~ W. Vaughn Ellsworth
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Samarami
- What's the Difference? Page Paul Hein
- When Centralization Scales Beyond Our Control Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Life Is Good (Voting Is Insane) Page Mark Davis
- Why We Should Ignore the Political Views of Entertainment Celebrities Web link KenK
- Media Manipulation And Elite Memes: A Real Life “Wag The Dog” Web link Government Deni...
- 1 of 138