Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- What It Feels Like to Be an Anarcholibertarian Page Don Stacy
- Who hired the Law Enforcement Snipers at Keene Pumpkin Fest 2013? Web link Bradley Keyes
- US Drones Bomb Silk Road Blog entry Jim Davies
- Is There A Viable Alternative To College? Web link Eric Field
- The Kind of Anarchism I Believe in, and What’s Wrong with Noam Chomsky Web link mhstahl
- 1 of 43