"...attempts to regulate the civilian possession of firearms have five political functions. They (1) increase citizen reliance on government and tolerance of increased police powers and abuse; (2) help prevent opposition to the government; (3) facilitate repressive action by government and its allies; (4) lesson the pressure for major or radical reform; and (5) can be selectively enforced against those perceived to be a threat to government." ~ Raymond Kessler
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Socialists Push For $20 Minimum Wage But Won’t Pay Workers That Much Web link Government Deni...
- Endangered Frog Species Going Extinct do to Rumours that it is An Aphrodisiac Web link KenK
- NYC Taxpayers Get The Shaft When Their Police Go Cracking Skulls Web link A. Magnus
- How Rampant Online Piracy Squashed One Insect Photographer Web link KenK
- When Rulers Can’t Understand the Ruled Web link Government Deni...
- 1 of 46