"Socialism, like the ancient ideas from which it springs, confuses the distinction between government and society. As a result of this, every time we object to a thing being done by government, the socialists conclude that we object to its being done at all. We disapprove of state education. Then the socialists say that we are opposed to any education. We object to a state religion. Then the socialists say that we want no religion at all. We object to a state-enforced equality. Then they say that we are against equality. And so on, and so on. It is as if the socialists were to accuse us of not wanting persons to eat because we do not want the state to raise grain." ~ Frederic Bastiat
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Privacy Activist Starts a Campaign To Buy and Publish Browsing Histories of Politicians Who Passed Anti-Privacy Law Web link KenK
- Precedent Set: Case Dismissed Against “Drone Slayer” for Shooting Down Spying Drone Web link Melinda L. Secor
- PepsiCo Halting Sales of Six-Packs & Two-Liter Bottles in Philadelphia, Citing City’s New Soda Tax Web link KenK
- How do Unschoolers Turn Out? Web link KenK
- Fox News Pulls Judge Napolitano Over his Unverified Trump Wiretap Claims Web link KenK