"Today, the people who would use guns to violate rights have little trouble getting them, while those who would use them to defend their rights have increasing trouble getting them....Gun control is in effect a subsidy for criminals." ~ Sheldon Richman
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Now that Richard Dawkins is Attacking Muslims Too, Progressive Atheists Suddenly Discover He’s A Bigot Web link KenK
- Mike in Maine Web link Melinda L. Secor
- The Advantage of Panarchy Page Paul Bonneau
- The Greatest PorcFest Ever Stolen Web link Westernerd
- Stephen King Called, He Wants 'The Stand' Back! Web link A. Magnus