"The disposition of all power is to abuses, nor does it at all mend the matter that its possessors are a majority. Unrestrained political authority, though it be confided to masses, cannot be trusted without positive limitations, men in bodies being but an aggregation of the passions, weaknesses and interests of men as individuals." ~ James Fenimore Cooper
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- The Problem of Occupational Boards Dominated by Market Participants Web link KenK
- N.P.R. Outlet Publishes Election Propaganda, Calls It Educational Web link A. Magnus
- Richie Moriarty Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Blood-Sucking Parasite Named After Obama Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Physicists Say Twin Towers Destroyed by Controlled Demolition on 9/11 Web link Melinda L. Secor