"The most absurd apology for authority and law is that they serve to diminish crime. Aside from the fact that the State is itself the greatest criminal, breaking every written and natural law, stealing in the form of taxes, killing in the form of war and capital punishment, it has come to an absolute standstill in coping with crime. It has failed utterly to destroy or even minimize the horrible scourge of its own creation." ~ Emma Goldman
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Chuck's Tummy Page Jim Davies
- Voting With Our Feet Page Paul Bonneau
- At Cops’ Request, Dunkin’ Donuts Stayed Open in Boston Web link mhstahl
- Popcorn Sutton: Whiskey Rebel Web link Bradley Keyes
- Photos: Private Military Operatives Hired to 'Work' the Boston Marathon with Black Backpacks, Radiation Detectors, Tactical Gear Web link Persona non grata