"And what is a good citizen? Simply one who never says, does or thinks anything that is unusual. Schools are maintained in order to bring this uniformity up to the highest possible point. A school is a hopper into which children are heaved while they are still young and tender; therein they are pressed into certain standard shapes and covered from head to heels with official rubber-stamps." ~ H.L. Mencken
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Privacy Activist Starts a Campaign To Buy and Publish Browsing Histories of Politicians Who Passed Anti-Privacy Law Web link KenK
- Precedent Set: Case Dismissed Against “Drone Slayer” for Shooting Down Spying Drone Web link Melinda L. Secor
- PepsiCo Halting Sales of Six-Packs & Two-Liter Bottles in Philadelphia, Citing City’s New Soda Tax Web link KenK
- How do Unschoolers Turn Out? Web link KenK
- Fox News Pulls Judge Napolitano Over his Unverified Trump Wiretap Claims Web link KenK