"When a legislature decides to steal some of our rights and plans to use police force to accomplish it, what's the real difference between them and the thief? Darn little! They hide behind the excuse that they're legislating democratically. The fact they do it by a majority vote has no moral significance whatsoever. Numerical might does not constitute right, no more than a lynch mob can justify its act because a majority participated." ~ H.L. Richardson
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- The Problem of Occupational Boards Dominated by Market Participants Web link KenK
- N.P.R. Outlet Publishes Election Propaganda, Calls It Educational Web link A. Magnus
- Richie Moriarty Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Blood-Sucking Parasite Named After Obama Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Physicists Say Twin Towers Destroyed by Controlled Demolition on 9/11 Web link Melinda L. Secor