"The great trouble with religion – any religion – is that a religionist, having accepted certain propositions by faith, cannot thereafter judge those propositions by evidence. One may bask at the warm fire of faith or choose to live in the bleak uncertainty of reason – but one cannot have both." ~ Robert Heinlein
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Hard-Working Detroit Man Just Learned A Harsh Lesson About The Parasitic, Welfare Mindset Web link TheMPP
- DEA Planned to Monitor Gun Show Attendees With License Plate Readers, New Emails Reveal Web link Lloyd Ritchey
- 'Feeling Minnesota'...Is Finally Waking Up Web link A. Magnus
- The Source Page Paul Hein
- Eric Garner's Murder Reveals An Ugly Truth: Government is Force Web link KenK