"Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers, and destroyers press upon them so fast, that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon the American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour. The revenue creates pensioners, and the pensioners urge for more revenue. The people grow less steady, spirited, and virtuous, the seekers more numerous and more corrupt, and every day increases the circles of their dependents and expectants, until virtue, integrity, public spirit, simplicity, and frugality, become the objects of ridicule and scorn, and vanity, luxury, foppery, selfishness, meanness, and downright venality swallow up the whole society." ~ John Adams
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- Chicago Cops Don’t Protect. They Won’t Even Protect Themselves Web link KenK
- Deleting Your Browser History is Protecting Your Privacy, Not Evidence Tampering say Court Web link KenK
- Ramsey Orta, The Guy Who Filmed Eric Garner’s Death, Sentenced To 4 Years In Prison Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Never Give a Nickel to the American Red Cross Web link rothbardian
- Here’s Where the Next Bank Deposit “Bail-In” Will Strike… Web link Melinda L. Secor