"The threat of people acting in their own enlightened and rational self-interest strikes bureaucrats, politicians and social workers as ominous and dangerous." ~ W.G. Hill
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward. Ken has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free, which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- So-Called “Special Enforcement Zone” Traffic Check-Points Becoming Regular Feature in American Life Web link KenK
- The Swamp of War Web link Westernerd
- Obama Should Pardon Hilary Clinton So She Can’t Be Prosecuted, says Jesse Jackson Web link KenK
- Stop Putting So Much Faith (and Fear) in Presidents Web link Westernerd
- France Just Set a Very Scary Precedent Web link Melinda L. Secor