"If the governments devalue the currency in order to betray all creditors, you politely call this procedure 'inflation'." ~ George Bernard Shaw
Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- When Rulers Can’t Understand the Ruled Web link Government Deni...
- Francis Fukuyama Discovers that History Doesn’t End, but Nation-States Can and Do Web link KenK
- The Statist Quo: Breaking Bad And Worse by Bill Buppert Web link Serenity
- Have You Talked with Your Kids About Pledging Allegiance? Web link Bradley Keyes
- National Progressives Want A “Federal Czar” To Oversee Local Police Forces Web link Westernerd
- 1 of 46