Ken Kraska is a guy who lives in Michigan. He is a businessman who has been earning his own way in life from age 17 onward and who has a strong dislike of taxes, regulations, and bureaucracy. He loves being free more than he likes talking about being free which often puts him at odds with people that say they agree with his views.
RECENT COMMENTS BY KenK
- The Advantage of Panarchy Page Paul Bonneau
- The Greatest PorcFest Ever Stolen Web link Westernerd
- Stephen King Called, He Wants 'The Stand' Back! Web link A. Magnus
- This Hammer Lets You Drive A Nail One-Handed Web link Bradley Keyes
- One Set Of Laws For The Piggies, Another For Everybody Else Web link A. Magnus
- 1 of 44