"Today, the people who would use guns to violate rights have little trouble getting them, while those who would use them to defend their rights have increasing trouble getting them....Gun control is in effect a subsidy for criminals." ~ Sheldon Richman
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- When Will the Government Stop Trying to Send This Reporter to Jail for Telling the Truth? Web link Government Deni...
- State Subsidized Bread & Circuses Projects Are Usually Financial Busts Web link KenK
- Proposed E-Cigarette Ban is Awfully Convenient for Tax Collectors, Tobacco Industry Web link KenK
- “Cliches of Progressivism # 16 - Ownership Must Be Tempered by Sharing” Web link KenK
- PA Dept of Agriculture Orders Closing of Community “Seed Library” Web link KenK