"The most absurd apology for authority and law is that they serve to diminish crime. Aside from the fact that the State is itself the greatest criminal, breaking every written and natural law, stealing in the form of taxes, killing in the form of war and capital punishment, it has come to an absolute standstill in coping with crime. It has failed utterly to destroy or even minimize the horrible scourge of its own creation." ~ Emma Goldman
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- San Francisco Approves Confiscatory Ban on Magazines Holding 10-Plus Rounds Web link mhstahl
- All The Cool Kids Are On A FEMA Red Or Blue List... Web link A. Magnus
- Should Virginia Woman Have Been Arrested For Protecting Daughter? Web link Sharon Secor
- Natural Rights are Mere Privileges in the Eyes of Would-Be Burlington, Vermont Gun Controllers Blog entry Alex R. Knight III
- An Apostate From the Government Religion Page Paul Bonneau