"The War between the States... produced the foundation for the kind of government we have today: consolidated and absolute, based on the unrestrained will of the majority, with force, threats, and intimidation being the order of the day." ~ Walter Williams
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Paul
- Backing Bunk Page Paul Hein
- Damage Control: The Panacea of Politics and How Voluntaryists Are Falling Prey to It Page Alex R. Knight III
- Gun Control in the Third Reich Page Alex R. Knight III
- American Psycho: Sex, Lies and Politics Add Up to a Terrifying Election Season Web link Melinda L. Secor
- It's Better to Lose an Election, Than to Win Page Paul Bonneau