"A reasonable action on the part of the majority is very rare, while the evidence of mob stupidity and brutality is overwhelming. The majority in power make laws for their own financial benefit, disregarding the interests of the minority, and when the weak minority, by adding to its numbers, becomes powerful, it, in turn, does the same thing; thus, by appealing to power to settle their conflicting interests, the conflict would go on forever." ~ Charles Sprading
Occupation:Writing, teaching, business development, soldiering, and how ever else I can make an honest buck.
RECENT COMMENTS BY Eric Field
- Private Military Contractors Belie The Official Boston Marathon Story Web link Bradley Keyes
- Why We Need To Stop Exaggerating The Threat To Cops Web link Eric Field
- Vulgar Libertarianism from Mercatus Web link mhstahl
- Couple Suing Kansas Police After Pot Raid Finds Only Tomatoes Web link mhstahl
- The Last Gasp of Copyright Dies Within Me Web link Eric Field