"It is a general maxim that all governments find a use for as much money as they can raise. Indeed, they have commonly demands for more...I take this as a settled truth, that they will all spend as much as their revenue; that is, will live up to their income." ~ James Smith
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY rita
- How Americans Lost the Right to Counsel, 50 Years After 'Gideon' Web link Bradley Keyes
- Would Conscription Curb U.S. Militarism? Web link Don Stacy
- The Criminology of Firearms Web link Don Stacy
- An Inside Look at NYC Police Misconduct Web link Westernerd
- FBI Shoots Up House of Unarmed People Web link Melinda L. Secor