"The most absurd apology for authority and law is that they serve to diminish crime. Aside from the fact that the State is itself the greatest criminal, breaking every written and natural law, stealing in the form of taxes, killing in the form of war and capital punishment, it has come to an absolute standstill in coping with crime. It has failed utterly to destroy or even minimize the horrible scourge of its own creation." ~ Emma Goldman
This member hasn't provided any details.
RECENT COMMENTS BY rita
- The Criminology of Firearms Web link Don Stacy
- An Inside Look at NYC Police Misconduct Web link Westernerd
- FBI Shoots Up House of Unarmed People Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Homeless Must Now Have A Licence In Nevada Web link Melinda L. Secor
- Report: Mexican Cartel Bought Guns From U.S. Border Patrol Web link Melinda L. Secor