"It is a general maxim that all governments find a use for as much money as they can raise. Indeed, they have commonly demands for more...I take this as a settled truth, that they will all spend as much as their revenue; that is, will live up to their income." ~ James Smith
Which Tea Party US Senate Candidates Are for Abolishing Federal Agencies?
Search This Site
- How the Constitution Enabled Socialism and Fascism in America
- Had Enough Government 'Regulation' Yet?
- How Did Americans Become Poor?
- Neocons and Progressives: One Big Family of Aggressors and Central Planners, with Delusions of Grandeur
- Pay Your ‘Fair Share’ of Taxes – to Fund State-Ruination of Society
1 hour 55 min ago
2 hours 7 min ago
18 hours 15 min ago
18 hours 39 min ago
18 hours 41 min ago
18 hours 56 min ago
19 hours 3 min ago
20 hours 19 min ago
1 day 3 hours ago
1 day 7 hours ago