KenK 1 day 18 hours ago Web link KenK
    On election night 2008 after he was declared winner, Obama made his triumphal appearence in Chicago with Roman Empire style imperial columns, which looked to me over wrought and cheesy, but I gave the guy the benefit, that he probably didn't know any better or that maybe that's what was arranged for him by his staff. Read this piece and you'll see that this guy is really believes that HISTORY, in the Marxist sense, CHOSE him to lead AmeriKKKa out of the darkness and into the light of SJW approved modernity. Bottom line: What an asshole.
    KenK 1 day 18 hours ago Web link KenK
    "Legal money" in the sense that it isn't counterfeit or an attempt to defraud.
    Samarami 2 days 8 hours ago
    Growing Up
    Page Mark Davis
    Having a total distaste for the funeral phenomenon, I've donated my rangy old cadaver to the local med school anatomical dept with specific instruction: no liturgy, no "memorial service", no urn full of ashes, no obit, no crap. "...If you wanta say nice bull-crap about me, say it now -- when I can hear it! If you wanta get me flowers, get 'em now -- while I can smell 'em!..." In having one of those animated discussions at a family gathering some time back, one of my sons, always the jokester, announced: "Hey guys! Let's have Dad's funeral next week!" Sam
  • Brian Mast's picture
    Brian Mast 2 days 20 hours ago
    Growing Up
    Page Mark Davis
    I like your article Mark. I think that parents should be considered as guardians, rather than owners, of their children. Perhaps there would be less child abuse if people didn't think of their children as being owned by them. I have some further thoughts to add to yours. I am one formerly abused child who does not love my mother at all. I will not attend her funeral when she passes away either. It is far better for me to not attend it than to attend it and to blurt out "That is a lie: She was not a good, loving wife and mother!" at the speaker saying those nearly obligative customary final words. Customs such as this and automatic forgiveness would not exist in a just society. Saying all of the deceased were "good and loving" during funerals cheapens the meaning of those words and dishonors the ones who actually were "good and loving" people. I fully support forgiving people who are honestly repentant and who have made reparations to people who have been wronged. Forgiving the unrepentant cheapens all of the work and effort that was made by the repentant people wishing to restore their honor. Many people who call themselves Christian including my mother feel free to act like the devil because, in the end, they will have to be forgiven once they say the magic phrase: 'please forgive me'. I will probably just see my relatives from out of state afterwards. Most of them are religious Amish and Mennonite people. Some will undoubtedly ask why I didn't attend it. I will tell them the summarized version of what I said in my second paragraph. They knew that she was abusive. Until that time; I will continue living my life as if she doesn't exist.
    Mark Davis 2 days 21 hours ago
    Growing Up
    Page Mark Davis
    Thank you, Sam. Your comments are always insightful.
    Samarami 3 days 13 hours ago
    Growing Up
    Page Mark Davis
    I meant to add one more thought to Mark's nice essay and my comment. And this is stuff I've posted many times previously: the family (the only legitimate governing unit) will one day come all the way around. The children, now adults, will become responsible for care of elderly and perhaps senile and dying parents. I do not know how all this is going to work out once monopoly and egregious "government" finally capsizes in its own swill and anarchy results. Because there will be various levels of parenting skills and interest, as well as adult children who will have no desire to be responsible for demented parents (or disabled children of their own). I can't put my finger on Mr. Davies' article where he outlines "crime" (by agents of state) as opposed to "krime" -- but I'm sure the later will not go away in the total absence of central political authority. There will still be irresponsibility and encroachments by nogoodnicks. These issues will be dealt with in the marketplace. You might say I have "faith" in the marketplace. Sam
    Samarami 3 days 14 hours ago
    Growing Up
    Page Mark Davis
    The human family is the only legitimate governing unit. Each presumed "jurisdiction" is a coercive interloper -- nothing more (enforced with firearms). The human newborn is unique among all other living beings in that s/he arrives totally and 100% dependent upon adult caregivers -- hopefully loving Moms and Dads -- together, in a loving and dedicated relationship. S/he arrives on the scene lacking those phenomena we like to call "instincts" observed in the animal kingdom. Everything must be learned -- again, hopefully, from loving Moms and Dads (and, all too soon, from siblings, playmates, government educators, "society" [a mindless abstraction], etc etc). Parents must protect newborns from exposure, unsanitary situations, hunger, and ever-present dangers such as falling and touching or imbibing dangerous items. As you mention, good parents will soon recognize the need to allow more and more "freedoms" as time develops -- until that ultimate and alarming first adventure with keys to the car and going out into the cold, cruel, and dangerous world on their own. How many of us, having issued that 11PM curfew, anxiously waited up, nervously listening for the car coming down the lane prior to the deadline -- that son or daughter "made it" through that first escapade without calamity. We knew the trip hazards they had yet to learn -- the hard way, for some. I'm grateful I chanced upon Barry Goldwater, Karl Hess, Harry Browne and Robert Ringer (for starters) before most of my 7 kids had cut their eye teeth. I was able, accidentally, I think in many cases, to teach them to think and act as individuals. Harry taught me (and, through me, them) that each of us can experience freedom in an unfree world. Nice to see you back aboard, Mark. Sam
    KenK 3 days 15 hours ago
    When to Flout Laws
    Blog entry Jim Davies
    sam Well, when you said: "The white man is rather stupid when you boil it all down." could lead to making that conclusion, tho. Ken
    Samarami 3 days 19 hours ago
    When to Flout Laws
    Blog entry Jim Davies
    I did not say "white people are stupid". I'm not collectivist. Anybody who implies "white" or "black" or in-between races of individuals have lower intelligence or capabilities are themselves impudent collectivists (as I see it -- I can't be the judge of anyone but me). I use a term, the-white-man, in deference to an epithet used by the late Russell Means and his genre when referring to presumed "authority". I suppose that had to do with the fact that people of generally lighter skin reportedly arrived on this ("America") continent, had their butts rescued from starvation and privation by the friendly but generally darker skin inhabitants (who had already been residents here for many generations); then had the arrogance to declare that they had "discovered America". Since they didn't know where they had landed, they had the rudeness to refer to the inhabitants as "Indians" -- a badge of white man's ignorance that remains to this day. And, to show their appreciation, those "white" men and women collectively elected for themselves leaders who led their hordes to butcher themselves across those same people's homeland and claim it for themselves: "our-great-nation". A vestige of that carnage will be acted out once again in a bread-and-circus "election" this next fall (November, Gregorian) Sam
    KenK 4 days 19 hours ago
    When to Flout Laws
    Blog entry Jim Davies
    White people are stupid? Care to expand on that?
    Mark Davis 4 days 21 hours ago
    When to Flout Laws
    Blog entry Jim Davies
    Well said, Sam. Balancing sound principles to live by with successful survival strategies to go on living typically lead one to "fly under the radar" whenever possible.
    Samarami 6 days 23 hours ago
    When to Flout Laws
    Blog entry Jim Davies
    I never think in terms of "obeying" or "disobeying" when it comes to the white man's (thanks, Russell Means) "laws". I only think of consequences. But I will not live in fear. The white man is rather stupid when you boil it all down. He is as afraid of me as I could be of him -- one-to-one. The problem Irwin Schiff had was his lust to flaunt his understanding under the white man's nose -- knowing full well the man would bring in all his associates to quash him. When you're talking about government, you're talking about gang warfare. Individually they're all cowards. Collectively they can overwhelm. There is a correct and right way for me to live my life. I want, for instance, for you to like me. Therefore, I will not be rude, unkind or disrespectful towards you or those with whom you're associated and for whom you care. I won't attempt to swindle you or take your belongings. Simple stuff. It's not fun to live in a world where I'm not liked or accepted or respected by those with whom I have interchange. But I always believe a man with a loaded gun. Or woman. And I fully understand that there is no such thing as "jurisdiction". Only loaded firearms, willing to do great bodily harm at the drop of a hat. So, the path to liberty is mainly learning to sidestep and circumnavigate being fired upon. Sam
    Samarami 1 week 15 hours ago Web link KenK
    wir sind alle Migranten Sam
    Samarami 1 week 15 hours ago Web link KenK
    I personally steer clear of guilds and professional associations, but that does not mean they do not or can never "...serve a purpose..." However, the nature of organizations of psychopaths hiding under the abstraction called "government" is to infiltrate and co-opt virtually every free and voluntary activity. On that one can depend. First order of business is often to beseech agents of government to oversee the licensing of members. Licensing -- all licensing -- is restraint of trade -- shutting out new entrants into markets. There are cases where guilds and/or associations merely ask marketers to meet certain standards in order to carry their label. Good Housekeeping seal of approval could be an example, as can kosher labeling agencies. But even then, if those heading associations seek state aid in the form of trademarking or patenting, they embroil themselves in the insanity of state violence -- a never-ending treadmill. Read: http://www.thedailybell.com/news-analysis/new-dehli-strikes-down-copyrig... Sam
    KenK 1 week 17 hours ago Web link KenK
    Keine Sozialleistungen oder finanzielle Anreize weniger unerwünschte Migranten
    KenK 1 week 18 hours ago Web link KenK
    Guilds and professional associations serve a purpose. The critical issue though is withholding state power from them so that they keep to that purpose, and not get involved in rent-sinking, establishing monopolies, and shutting out new entrants into markets. Comes down to state power. Without it these organizations are denied the temptations to get into that stuff.
    Samarami 1 week 18 hours ago Web link KenK
    Grenzen sind aber fiktiven Linien in den Sand Sam
    Samarami 1 week 1 day ago Web link KenK
    Of course this is written by a teacher/practitioner of "the-law", so you couldn't expect logic to come of it. What he's whining about and lamenting over is nothing more than regulatory capture -- the bedrock of all monopoly state from the beginning of time. But the funny thing (funny? pathetic is more like it) is the fact that all these writers of articles appear to whine and cry as if this were an abnormality, a malfunction that, if corrected soon (perhaps at "our" next election), can "...Make-America-Strong-Again..." Sorry. But the only solution that I can see is to abstain from beans. Sam
    Samarami 1 week 1 day ago
    Ignorance of Bliss
    Page Anarchoblake
    "...We are simultaneously connected (to) and disjointed from one another unlike any other time in history. There is division. There is camaraderie. Fear, love, anger and pain. All for the world to see at any given moment through social media and the chattering of state-controlled networks. We are spoon-fed a dialectic of idiocy. People are trained to lack the ability to reason, never mind identify any logical missteps in their own argument..." Good to see you back, Blake. So, I'll keep my "devil's advocate" stance low: I've said for a time now that this is truly a fun time to be alive. Never before have the likes of me had the opportunity to watch things happen and to experience people change. And to feel like a part of that change. The milieu is exciting -- even the crassness is riveting. Partly because I've had to learn to react in a less combative manner to belligerence toward my opinions. I once thought I had been wrong, but found friends on the web who were willing to correct that error. :-) Neither Ron Paul nor Donald Trump (for better or for worse) could have happened in 1964, last time I voted or participated in a bread-and-circus event called "election". Barry Goldwater of 1964 (my hero of the hour) might have come close to Trump of 2016 -- but not quite such a clown, and not as likely to randomly spew political incorrectness. Mainstream media were still in vogue, the internet a good distance in the future, and conventional wisdom the only viable option. "...The saddest part about this fetid state of affairs is how close the key of reason lies to the masses' chained hand..." I steer clear of "facebook" and other "social" networking. Partly because I've never learned (read: do not want to learn) how to navigate them. And partly because the tweeter, the twatter, and the twitter are so bovine. Ignorant one-liners seem all that's there. Individuals capable of placing one sentence in front of another to form anything sensible (even in opposition to my dogmas) are indeed a rare species -- and not too popular at that. "...All that is needed is a little bit of introspection, and courage to look at your own thoughts as if they are wrong, and admit when they don't hold up to scrutiny. The last obstacle lies within the minds of those sorry, lost individuals..." That's where you, and I, and Jim, and Mark come in. Embedded within those "...sorry, lost individuals..." could be a remnant. That remnant is listening. Sam
    Mark Davis 1 week 1 day ago
    Ignorance of Bliss
    Page Anarchoblake
    Excellent. Ain't it the truth.
    Jim Davies 1 week 2 days ago
    Ignorance of Bliss
    Page Anarchoblake
    "People are trained to lack the ability to reason..."   Spot-on, Blake. Excellent piece.   Reason is, however, a basic human attribute. It can be awoken, as your avatar suggests.
    KenK 1 week 2 days ago Web link A. Magnus
    Further reason why, to call it like it is, government radio ought to be defunded. They say in their fund raising appeals that most of their budget comes "from listeners like you", but given that these donations are 100 percent tax deductible they amount to an indirect subsidy. Plus you get an organically grown, fair trade, third world imported, tote bag or coffee mug, so that you can preen your SJW bona fides to your friends.
    KenK 1 week 5 days ago
    Richie Moriarty
    Web link Melinda L. Secor
    Amazing pix. I have always wondered how those huge pillars form right on the edge the ocean like that. Seems like they'd be knocked down rather quick with the constant pounding from the surf.
    KenK 1 week 5 days ago Web link Melinda L. Secor
    The namer says it was done in Obama's "honor" but it sure is ironic if he was being sincere! A turtle heart worm is just about as accurate as it gets.
    KenK 1 week 5 days ago Web link Melinda L. Secor
     This is how they get away with it all. When undiscovered info comes out the gov spox calls it a "conspiracy theory" or "tin foil hat stuff", and everybody chuckles and rolls their eyes, and quick as a flash, it's down the memory hole. Bottom line: No matter how nuts a news report is, if it's in the NYT, et. al., it must be true, but if it's posted or published anywhere else, it is nut cake stuff.
    Samarami 1 week 6 days ago Web link KenK
    No question about Fred's insight regarding the ghostliness of why the masses, seeing the egregious nature of monopoly central political "authority", continue to lust for and support it. I'm not totally certain we, libertarians, "libertarians", and/or anarchists, will be all that productive in any attempt to "...evangelize our cause..." in that regard. Or to see ourselves as martyrs in marching at the head of some "movement". The lust appears to go on, and on, and on. Eerie. And, in a strange attempt to distance ourselves from "religion", far too many of us will fall for conventional wisdom sold as "science". I sensed that as a snot-nosed science teacher in my 20's -- long before I ever met Karl Hess or Harry Browne. That's my purpose for stating that Fred might be more effective in sticking with his poking fun at faulty "science" sold as the real. It tends to seek out soft underbelly and create some epithelium on the hides of "libertarians". That was my purpose for emphasizing the second link to one of Fred's other recent works -- not posted at STR, now or ever (likely). My mantra has been for some time that I must be free. Here. Today. Where I'm "at". I can't wait for the masses to be evangelized into liberty and freedom in order for me to become free. My time's too limited -- even though I fully plan to live well past 100. I can run, but I can't hide. Reality is much too intense. Sam
    KenK 2 weeks 14 hours ago Web link KenK
    Sam, I think the point Reed was trying to make was that this system we have here  just seems to roll on forever. Until they don't. (C.f., French Revolution, 1779, The USSR, 1989) Some economist once said: "If a thing can't go on forever, then it won't." Yet this system we have seems to defy political gravity in that regard. Cartoon character Wile E. Coyote runs off the cliff while chasing the Roadrunner, but despite that fact, he just keeps going, and going, until he looks down. But this system never looks down, and so it defies gravity and some how just keeps on going.  Go figure? I think that's what Reed was getting at, but who knows?
    Samarami 2 weeks 17 hours ago Web link KenK
    Of course I'm prejudiced from a lifetime of feeling coerced by conventional wisdom into teaching "science" in lieu of science. And then anarchy slipped up and bit me in the arse. But I like Fred Reed generally. This article was quite perceptive, but not among his best. He'd have done better letting the whiners write this piece. This is one of his best. As I see it. In it, he forces "libertarians" to become libertarians. Those who have the moxie to read past the first couple paragraphs. Sam
    KenK 2 weeks 1 day ago Web link KenK
    This excerpt is from an essay from the paleo-con Claremont Institute webzine about "establishment" (i.e.., NYC, D.C.-based) conservative operatives and journalists, but it applies to most libertarians and anarchos any more too. (Yeah, I'm looking at you Gary Johnson.) "How have the last two decades worked out for you, personally? If you’re a member or fellow-traveler of the Davos class, chances are: pretty well. If you’re among the subspecies conservative intellectual or politician, you’ve accepted—perhaps not consciously, but unmistakably—your status on the roster of the Washington Generals of American politics. Your job is to show up and lose, but you are a necessary part of the show and you do get paid. To the extent that you are ever on the winning side of anything, it’s as sophists who help the Davoisie oligarchy rationalize open borders, lower wages, outsourcing, de-industrialization, trade giveaways, and endless, pointless, winless war."  Why they lose. And why we lose too. This whole system has to collapse, and die, and a lot of us with it. But sadly it shows an amazing level of resilience and adaptability for a dying beast. To paraphrase the fictional anarcho-nihilist Tyler Durden, the problem isn't the coming apocalypse, it's that it never arrives. You can't rebuild a burning house, yet the house never fully burns or collapses. A hell worthy of Sisyphus.
    KenK 2 weeks 1 day ago Web link KenK
    STR's spell check app changed my mis-spelled "federal" into "feral" in the story discription blurb above. Ironically funny, but it fits the context of the story quite well. Deus ex machina? Heh.
    Samarami 2 weeks 1 day ago
    It's Very Simple
    Good observation (this was meant to reply to James, but forgot to click the "reply" button). I like Wendy McElroy's rendition also: "...Government is a group of individuals organized for the purpose of extracting wealth and exerting power over people and resources in a given geographic area..." But we must admit that there is an extremely large percentage of people for whom it is unthinkable NOT to have central political authority. To them, anarchy is insanity. And war is normal. Or at least necessary and acceptable -- until "we" get all the bad guys (who represent central political authority over yet a another large group of folks residing on another part of this pale blue dot called "earth") exterminated. History is replete -- more like an ongoing saga -- with wars to establish political boundaries and borders. And "elections": many in this part of the world truly believe that "we've" cornered the market on that evil phenomenon called "democracy". So "we" must "...carry democracy to the world..." The enormity of the truth is incredible. James, it's good to see you back on STR, and I hope you post another of your intuitive essays. Sam
  • James Clayton's picture
    James Clayton 2 weeks 1 day ago
    It's Very Simple
    Perhaps the basic purpose of government is to govern (to control, rule, etc.). State-sanctioned money (which is created as interest-bearing debt and is systemically scarce) is essentially their money and it is basically an instrument of control that is used to acquire wealth and power for those who govern (and for their families, friends, associates, etc.).
    Jim Davies 2 weeks 2 days ago
    It's Very Simple
    Another great article, Paul, but doesn't Samarami have a point?   Government as we know it may quite possibly collapse. But is there any reason to suppose that out of the rubble a free society will emerge?  What process might lead to that?    I favor a proactive plan instead.
    Samarami 2 weeks 2 days ago Web link Westernerd
    The headline: "...Will Hillary Lead Us Deeper Into a Quagmire in Syria?..." I realize the "Anti-War" folks are generally statist by nature (nobody can be "anti-war" and not be statist to the extent that they believe psychopaths grouped into "states" can do anything BUT take their citizens to war"). But if they'd like to act like libertarians it's time they cease using "Us" in their proclamations. Hillary -- "win" or lose -- won't lead ME deeper into a quagmire in the piece of land they're calling Syria. I'm stayin' here. And I suspect the writer of the Anti-War article isn't going to Syria either. Just sayin'. Sam
    Samarami 2 weeks 2 days ago Web link Westernerd
    "...we can start right away by instituting changes at the local level, holding our government officials accountable to the rule of law, and resurrecting the Constitution, recognizing that if we fail to do so and instead follow our current trajectory, the picture of the future will be closer to what George Orwell likened to “a boot stamping on a human face—forever...” I'm not exactly denigrating Whitehead for this editorial. I believe he means well. But he remains statist to the core. And his use of the term "we" and "our" sidesteps the individual. I have no "government officials" that I know of. I treat those who go by that claim as I treat rattlesnakes. I expect nothing from them but trouble. Except, in the case of rattlesnakes, they do help keep the mosquito and rat population down. Abstain from beans, my friends. It might seem a small thing. But it's a start. Sam
    Samarami 2 weeks 2 days ago
    It's Very Simple
    Long as I'm here making comments, Paul, should just as well address your admonition, "...keep your head down, your mouth closed, and your actions inoffensive..." Good advice before, during, and after the inevitable calamity that will accompany the collapse of government as we know it. My hope is that the internet reformation will have taken strong enough hold of a critical mass of folks on this pale blue dot called "earth" -- to the extent they will not long for another group of psychopaths to lead them back to tyranny. Sam
    Samarami 2 weeks 2 days ago
    It's Very Simple
    "...the biggest, most powerful and profitable business in the world!..." Few people recognize just what you've said here, Paul. I don't know why, but most simply dance around this reality. And wail. And moan. And complain. And pontificate. And theorize. And editorialize. More column inches are devoted to that business venture than any other endeavor in the world. There is another, the total sales of which come in a close second -- but more about that one momentarily. In truth, all you need to do is to not patronize that particular business if you have such a problem with it. But that's too simple a solution for most, and in making the statement it's inevitable many feathers will rise, and the flak will develop. "B...b...but (The Big Butt)--They-Have-The-Guns!..." And on, and on, and (endlessly) on. Because more has been written and talked about regarding that particular enterprise than any other, save perhaps one. A high percentage of what we like to call "history" makes up the endless jabber. And endless mind control. The other profitable venture is religion. I'll stick with what is called Abrahamic religion for now, and limit my reference to one part of that broad category, with which most reading this will be most familiar. Because there are perhaps 33,000 divisions of that one. All of whom "...have The Truth...". Most of leaders of each of these religious divisions are also eerily and incestuously yoked with the industry you mentioned, Paul. One of my favorite history texts happens to be the most popular book on the market -- year-after-year. The irony is that of the above mentioned 33,000 divisions, virtually all claim to base their ideology on it. Yet none agree (if they did, there would only be 1), and few recognize the primary point, or what I call the fulcrum of its historical outline. And any who make sincere attempts to follow its proposals to the letter will be hooted and jeered out of the room. "Legalism" is the term that comes to mind when I recall the accusations. But there is a sinister "spirit" afloat among most of the population of around 7 billion souls on the earth. And it is that spirit (the spirit to which I alluded in the "fulcrum" above) that appears to move the masses in a sort of ghostly longing to patronize the business you mentioned above. The enormity of the truth is incredible. Sam
    Samarami 2 weeks 2 days ago Web link Westernerd
    Brilliant a man that Dr. Paul is, he remains statist to the core. "...Little government is good, big government is bad.....Tame, sterile government is good; virulent, authoritarian government is bad.." Problem is, the nature of the beast is to metastasize and permeate. Always. That's what "history" is about. As a youngster in government ("public" ha ha) school I was taught that a state (monopoly upon violence) was necessary to prevent fat cats from forming monopolies and taking advantage of the people (among other things, like take their "citizens" to war). It didn't dawn upon me until after the last time I voted (1964, for Barry Goldwater) that monopolies cannot exist in a free marketplace -- they require government, and "regulation", to come into being. That a state was the most egregious, vicious monopoly of them all. So now to the fight among the hoi polloi pertaining to borders, walls, etc etc. Keep 'em divided, then conquer 'em. Problem, reaction, solution. Sam (copied from comments section in posted article)
    KenK 2 weeks 3 days ago Web link A. Magnus
    Every one of those msm guys fancy themselves a potencial Woodward & Berstein level investigative muckracker too, and then they take a dive on obvious stuff like this. Go figure?
    KenK 2 weeks 5 days ago Web link KenK
    The scariest thing you can say to a cop, bureaucrat, or assholes in general? "Just so you know ma'am our interaction is being audio & video recorded. (Bonus points if you have your cam set up to automatically upload to the cloud, where prying eyes or violent hands can't alter or destroy it.) Just remember tho, no slurs, insults, or douchey behavior on your part either, cuz it records it ALL; you, them, EVERYTHING, so watch your mouth.
    Samarami 2 weeks 6 days ago Web link KenK
    No disagreement here, Ken. It's patently stupid at best (suicidal on down the line) to shoot when you know at the outset that you're outgunned. Agree with the man with the loaded sidearm. You can bitch and whine later if that's your bent -- once you're in friendly company. Don't know what those ignoramuses parading around flaunting weapons at the fuz claim to be professing ("libertarian", et al.). Sayin' you's one and bein' one is two different things. For my money they're dumb-asses. If you have a need to carry, carry. Quietly. Sam
    KenK 2 weeks 6 days ago Web link KenK
    The black ghettos in urban North America are now in open warfare* against the state. Led by their lumpen prole "criminal element" to be sure, but armed struggle is armed struggle, whoever engages or leads it, eh?  The An Caps, libertarians, LPers, FSPers, & etc. walk around openly armed (to assert their right to) and then, when confronted by gov police, back down, submit to being disarmed and/or arrested. How I see it Mr. Sam. * "If you're being shot at, then it's WAR, whatever the official press may call it." (Anonymous soldier when asked about whether the 1950-53 Korean Conflict was a "police action" or an actual "war".)
    Samarami 2 weeks 6 days ago Web link KenK
    Remember-Boys-And-Girls-The-Policeman-Is-Your-Friend-Don't-Shoot-At-The-Policeman
    Samarami 2 weeks 6 days ago Web link KenK
    "Problem + Reaction + Solution" (I'm not necessarily a David Icke fan, but he describes it well in this short video): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEz5fQ_Pm-g If you google "Cartel Land documentary youtube" there are a number of "hits", one or more of which might let you see the entire thing for free online. But this is a good post, Crusade. It's always nice to see you back. Few truly want to see the nature of the state for what it really is: Mystification, Superstition -- Religion. Violent religion. Today is "Super Sunday" for me (I work 2 jobs -- 7AM to 10PM every Sunday. Lots for an 81 year-old, but need the bike rides to stay young and healthy). I'll try to watch "Cartel Land Wednesday - Saturday, the only times I'm actually "retired". Sam .
  • Darkcrusade's picture
    Darkcrusade 3 weeks 7 hours ago Web link KenK
    Obomba has been a huge colossal success. Every time he demonized guns,sales shot through the roof. They want everyone armed to the teeth, more bloodletting,more meat for the stew.That is what drones are for. That is why violent murderers get two-year prison sentences and non-violent drug offenses get minimum mandatory ten years+. This serves at least two purposes: 1) The non-violent offender will be a hardened criminal after institutional punishment.Prisons teach how to be better criminals. 2) The violent murderer will be back on the streets plying his criminal trade in short order. This is planned. The more real crime,The cry from the victims for more laws.The need for more laws means more police. More police,more taxes, and more prisons. More prisons = better criminals. Governments purposely cultivate social crises, Thereby legitimizing the need for mo-better government in the minds of the Stockholm syndrome victims. Few take the step back to see the disease is masquerading as the cure. If you get a chance check out the documentary called Cartel Land, on a scale of one to ten it gets an eleven! Mexico is a constitutional Republic! HAHA! With their own right to bear arms and the truth that all political power comes from the people. SEARCH = Mexico's constitution. Cartel Land is a documentary that highlights the drug cartels takeover of the government and military and how the victims are finally fighting back,by arming themselves and the dirty tricks used to divide and conquer the popular uprising of the Auto-defenses. Assassination attempts,kidnapping,infiltration and what ultimately happens when the knights Templar cartel(CIA) empties it's Blackbag of dirty tricks unto the Doctor who initiated the popular rebellion. This is a MUST SEE!
    Samarami 3 weeks 15 hours ago
    Slaves of the Law
    Page Paul Bonneau
    "...they need direct action..." Having never identified with "an-cap" -- or any movements or isms -- I've taken the only (and the very best) action possible: I've become free myself. I long to see the day when all 7 + billion sovereign states will have seceded from all political "authority". What we've always compliantly accepted as "the state" will have collapsed and disappeared once a critical mass of individuals declare their sovereignty. Sam
    Samarami 3 weeks 18 hours ago
    Slaves of the Law
    Page Paul Bonneau
    Francis defined "anarcho-tyrany" by assuming a totally incorrect and erroneous definition of "anarchy": "...What we have in this country today, then, is both anarchy (the failure of the state to enforce the laws) and, at the same time, tyranny—the enforcement of laws by the state for oppressive purposes..." As with most mini-statist anarchy theorists I've encountered, the presumption of "the state" lingers in their subliminal messaging apparatus to the extent their entire argument lacks merit. Anarchy, properly and simply defined, is a society without a central political authority. When the foundation is flawed, the structure fails. Sam
    KenK 3 weeks 1 day ago Web link KenK
    Foreign elites say shit like this and then wonder about what Trump's appeal to ordinary people is? Go figure?
    KenK 3 weeks 1 day ago Web link KenK
    "RULE 4: 'Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.' If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules. (This is a serious rule. The besieged entity’s very credibility and reputation is at stake, because if activists catch it lying or not living up to its commitments, they can continue to chip away at the damage.)" Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals: A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals, (1971) is the handbook for practical advice as to how to game the system to advance your own political agenda. It holds up well 45 years later.
    Samarami 3 weeks 2 days ago Page Alex R. Knight III
    Correction: I need to "...try to abstain from beans..." Strike the "we". What you do is your responsibility, not mine. Sam